Glenn was recently the regional loss prevention manager for Dollar Express overseeing 160 locations in the North East. Glenn is currently the Senior Investigator-External Fraud at Verizon.
In his prior role as senior corporate investigator at Barnes & Noble Glenn oversaw nearly 650 stores throughout the United States. He was primarily responsible was identifying, developing and addressing chronic losses related to e-Commerce and retail organized crime.
Glenn is a proud member of the IAFCI and the board of directors – advisory council. He was appointed as Chairman of the Retail Organized Crime Coalition Industry Group in April 2015.
Glenn initiated his loss prevention career at the May Company 29 years ago, and has since held loss prevention positions with Sterling Jewelers, Barnes & Noble and Dollar Express. In his 9-year tenure at Barnes & Noble, Glenn identified, located and interviewed e-Commerce and ORC subjects obtaining over $50M in written / video confessions and has received recognition from:
- American Police Hall of Fame – Inducted as ‘Knight Chevalier’.
- Los Angeles Area Organized Retail Crime Association – ‘Investigator of the Year’.
- International Association of Financial Crimes Investigators.
- FBI – Recipient of recognition from James Comey.
- National Retail Federation Investigator of the Year.