The ACFCS Conference provides extraordinary benefits to private and public sector financial crime specialists. All panels are conducted in the hallmark interactive style of ACFCS conferences. Attendees get outstanding training, practical guidance and vital intelligence from dozens of top experts in diverse fields.
Conference dissects crucial AML, corruption, fraud, sanctions, compliance subjects
The panels focus on crucial hot button issues, as top experts, led by expert moderators, guide you on crucial money laundering, corruption, fraud, sanctions, tax evasion, compliance and enforcement subjects.
The ACFCS conference converges financial crimes in its program. Attendees get a cohesive training experience they won’t find elsewhere.
Invaluable networking boosts careers
ACFCS knows that knowledge is not enough for success. That’s why the ACFCS Conference offers 11 great networking events to allow you to expand your networks and meet counterparts and diverse financial crime experts. The Conference Exhibition Hall also allows attendees to meet top providers of the latest technology and pertinent professional services.
The Conference will offer two receptions, two networking breakfasts, two luncheons and several refreshment breaks. One tip or one new contact will more than cover the cost of attending and give you lifelong benefits.
If you work in the financial crime field, you should not miss the ACFCS 2014 Conference. It may be your best training and career investment.
Our program offers CLE and CPE credits, and is designed for approval for CAMS and CFE credits.
Attendees Rave About the 2012 ACFCS Conference
- “Outstanding conference, content was fresh and current. Delivery by each presenter was very polished and professional. (I would recommend it to others because of the…) content, professional setup, networking.” Gisselle Micheo, CAMS, CFE, Fiserv, Lake Mary, FL
- “A great inaugural conference. Good panels and format.” Brian McCarthy, CFE, FDIC, Charlotte
- “The panels were not only informative but very relevant. I recommend that management of compliance teams attend the next one. They are sure to leave with useful information.” Stephanie Taylor, CAMS, Bank Leumi USA, New York
- “Wonderful education and insight to the private sector.” Special Agent John Colombo, US SOCOM Counter Threat Finance, New York
- “I was very impressed by the panelists’ expertise in all areas of financial crime. It was very informative and topical, excellent panels.” Jeremy Maeker, TCF National Bank, Minneapolis
- “A brilliant collection of experts in the field providing an awesome opportunity to learn from, share with, and network.” Bashir Rahemtulla, CPA, CA, CFE, Intelysis Corporation, Toronto
- Refreshing, comprehensive, focused and down to earth. Was easily understood allowing for implementation and ease of training of colleagues, staff.” Cheryl Wright, CAMS, CFE, New York Municipal Credit Union, New York
Or contact ACFCS Customer Service at 786-517-2701 or firstname.lastname@example.org